هذا هو الموضوع
Of the teeth is an important part of the body. They are in the process of cutting and chewing food in order to facilitate swallowing and digestion, and helps to pronounce letters and directed correctly to the landscape as well as to give an aesthetic and attractive smile.
There are a lot of problems that affect the mouth, teeth, and the most common problems are:
1 - caries (tooth decay):
Tooth decay is one of the most common diseases of this age which affects the rights in any stage of the stages of his life because of the availability and overlapping of four key factors, namely:
- The composition of the appropriate age.
- The bacteria in plaque (deposits mollusc).
- Residues of sugars and starches in the mouth.
- Provides adequate time for interaction to occur.
How is tooth decay:
Consists plaque composed of bacteria, saliva and other material on the tooth. Adhere to this layer of your teeth and when people start eating carbohydrates by bacteria analysis of these materials and the secretion of acids. Acids are positioned on the tooth surface leading to decomposition of the solid part of the tooth (the port) and this decomposition is the first step to tooth decay. DNA analysis and continues the rest of the layers Age With the continuation of this process consists of our gap increasing in size day by day.
2 - inflammation of the gums:
Gum is a tissue that surrounds the roots of the teeth and covers the bones of the jaw and usually consist of a coherent and color and light pink (the color may vary depending on skin color). And gingivitis is a disease caused by the accumulation of plaque on the teeth, leading to swelling of the gums and bleeding Ahmrarha and ease of use especially when you brush teeth, a condition that can be recovered easily in the case of attention to oral hygiene and teeth.
But neglected to remove plaque from the teeth may lead to the formation of lime deposits around the teeth, which is a good place for breeding bacteria and germs and may lead to the formation of gingival pockets and the erosion of the jaw bone, which could lead to teeth loosening and falling infected
We knew previously that germ layer is the main cause of tooth decay and gingivitis, but there are other factors that help to increase the destructive potential of this germ layer, including the following:
1. Nature and composition of food: the lack of essential elements in food, especially during the phase composition of the teeth leads to the weakness in the bones and the outer layer of the teeth resulting in tooth decay and roughness of the tooth surface and help the appliance bacterial adhesion on these rough surfaces. As food is sticky if not still in his time it sticks to the surface of the teeth leading to the accumulation of germ layers attic
2. Dental fillings: the emergence of the edges of fillings or near the limits of gum helps create an environment for bacterial adhesion layer surface of the tooth.
3. Contention teeth makes teeth cleaning process difficult and cumbersome, leading to increased accumulation of germ layer.
4. Smoking: Many of the research demonstrated the role of smoking in raising the temperature of the mouth and the impact on the level of immunity leading to inflammation of the tissues supporting the teeth.
Tips to reduce the impact of germ layer
1. Use the brush properly and regularly.
2. Use toothpaste because it has a clear impact and tangible in the fight against bacteria.
3. The use of dye detection layer germ (not a cure for gum, but a means to help to detect surfaces that Attalha toothbrush. And be available in the form of liquid or pills. And the way that put a grain between your teeth and grinding and moving your tongue in different directions for a minute. And then see your teeth in the mirror may see some surfaces of your teeth have been colored red and indicates the presence of this germ layer. After using the toothbrush used another pill in the same way to make sure the result of proper cleaning ..
4. Use mouthwash once in a while
5. Use a thread to clean the teeth surfaces and the side that Attalha toothbrush
6. Use the brush side to those who suffer from the accumulation of food between the teeth and for those who have fixtures
How to choose brush your teeth?
1. Usually preferred to be a toothbrush soft and medium-sized bristles tipped circular made of nylon, which can remove deposits of plaque from the surfaces of the teeth without hurting your gums, and As for the children preferred to use a toothbrush, small size and the same criteria above.
2. It is better to choose a toothbrush with a small head to be able to clean all surfaces of the teeth and also with a broad and long handle to control the movement of the brush easily.
3. Recommended to use electric toothbrushes for people with special needs who Atmcnhm health conditions of the use of regular toothbrush.
3. Daum to visit the dentist regularly and asked him what kind of toothbrush is right for you.
1. Take a good brushing of all tooth surfaces at least three minutes.
2. Place the amount of toothpaste the size of a pea on the top of the brush.
3. Put the brush at an angle of about forty-five degrees on the tooth surface close to the gums and then move the brush forward and backward movement of vibrating and then move the brush towards the surface grinding and repeat the movement on all surfaces in the upper and lower teeth and the inner parts of the teeth and finally surface grinding, which facilitates the adhesion of food remnants on it. Finally Cents to clean the tongue.
4. Brush teeth gently and forcefully to ensure appropriate access to the hairs between the teeth, bearing in mind that brushing teeth or using a power toothbrush hurt jagged teeth and gums.
5. Recommended brushing teeth after meals at least twice a day and cleaning between the teeth using dental floss.
6. Consult your dentist to look at the method of brushing teeth that suits you.
Correct way to clean the teeth as shown in Figure
- Body brushing teeth:
1) Wash your toothbrush under running water after use to remove food scraps or remnants of putty shake out.
2) prohibited the use of a toothbrush for more than one individual, even within a family because that would lead to the transmission of infections from person to person.
3) Keep your toothbrush in an upright position to be exposed bristles to air dry. If you are saving more of the brush in a pot and one must Olecon there is no contact between them to avoid the spread of infectious diseases. It does not do a cover, or save them in a container is closed.
4) must be kept a toothbrush at a distance of not less than 6 feet from the toilet.
5) Replace with a new toothbrush every 3-4 months Ouandma bristles wear out and bend to the outside.
6) replaced with a new toothbrush after a cold injury.
7) is usually the rate of consumption of toothbrushes for children is higher than adults.
- Dental floss:
- Use dental floss to remove food debris from between the teeth that a toothbrush can not reach them
- Use string to prevent dental caries infection and inflammation of the gums between the teeth
On how to use dental floss:
1) Cut 18-inch string of Wolff mostly on the middle finger of your hand.
2) Wrap the remaining part of the thread on the same finger in the other.
3) Hold the thread firmly between your fingers.
4) the floss between your teeth gently and Atdfh violently toward the gums.
5) When the floss reaches the gum line to the rolls so that it is in the form of a letter c to the teeth and then move it gently between the gum and the year.
6) Hold the thread firmly, and then scans the surface of the Year by moving the floss away from the gumline to the top and bottom.
7) Repeat this process in the rest of the teeth. To not forget the rear surface of the jaw last year
8) are advised to use dental floss once a day at least
The correct way to use dental floss as illustrated pictures
- Session visit to the dentist
Session of the visit to the dentist twice a year at least
The benefits of visiting the dentist:
Doctor notes Tfrck way of your teeth and correct.
Your doctor gives you when you need preventive methods such as removing plaque and tartar, the use of topical fluoride Centre, Insulation cracks
Doctor discovers the mouth and teeth problems in its early stages.
Your dentist may be the first explorers to some health problems